Tuesday 19 October 2010

Phases

I've come to the conclusion that I go through a lot of them, but only in the creativity sense.

I like to be creative, I also seem to like to have a go at everything, which means I'm not very good at anything inparticular. Another note worthy point, my phases seem to occur at the worst times. For example, NaNoWriMo is next month, so in theory I should be using this month to get my ideas sorted and work out a rough chapter plan (I work better with a general guide/breakdown) ~ instead I've decided to have another go at making some synthetic dreadfalls *sigh*

I'll be kicking myself next month inbetween pullling my hair out (it'll be ok, I'll have some not very good falls to put in ^_^)  ~ why do I have a very uncooprative attention span?

Somehow I don't think I'll ever change :)

No comments:

Post a Comment